Why is the Alternative In-House Technology Summit alternative?
- It is specifically for technology leaders in corporate legal, with your resources and constraints in mind
- The event is designed to ensure maximum interaction and networking time with other in-house counsel from innovative legal teams
- You’ll meet a balance of the right people – colleagues, peers, advisers, vendors – in an informal and intimate environment where discussion is always welcomed
- Content is always innovative yet practical and applicable
- You’ll get the chance for “time out” to recharge and find inspiration
- You’ll find a collaborative approach and spirit and the ability to share your thoughts with those facing the same challenges as you
We have an excellent panel of speakers and advisors for the event, representing:
Who will you meet?
From UK and international corporations such as:
Adidas – AIG – Ascential – Arup – Astra Zeneca – Aviva – BAE Systems – Barclays – BT – BUPA – Carillion – Centrica – Crédit Agricole – Deliveroo – DHL – Diageo – Dyson – eBay Inc – EDF Energy – Eurotunnel – Financial Times – GlaxoSmithKline – Global Aerospace – HSBC – John Lewis – Lloyds – Marks & Spencer – National Grid – Nationwide – Nestle – Newsweek – Ocado – Paddy Power Betfair – Pearson – Pernod Ricard – Prudential – Rentokil – Royal Mail Group – Santander – Schroders – Sky – Société Générale – Sodexo – Starbucks – Telegraph Media Group – Tesco – The Co-Operative Group – Three – Unilever – Volkswagen – Virgin Atlantic – Vodafone
Innovative, stimulating and entertaining – yet practical, sensible and applicable
The first ever Alternative In-House Technology Summit in February 2017 was a huge success with 150+ in-house counsel attending for innovative content and great networking.
Here are just a few of the things GCs and in-house teams said they liked about the 2017 event:
“The best-attended in-house event I have ever been to” – Dr Solomon Osagie, Chief Legal Counsel, TSYS
“Great speakers and relevant suppliers … Best bit was networking and meeting new people – with plenty of opportunities between sessions” – Jamie Fraser, Smiths Group
“All of it – it’s good to hear from the plenary speeches and learn more from their expertise and the roundtable sessions where people could discuss where they are and what they are doing” – George Barlow, Aviva
“Honesty in the room – very open conversations. Variety of speakers, round table content. Great mix of lawyers, legal companies and suppliers” – Rachel Kerr, Bupa
“Access to/ discussions with tech suppliers, hearing about other companies’ journeys/experiences and developing/establishing contacts” – Andrew Collis, BT
“Networking, learning about real-life experiences of using tech” – Kiran Shergill, EY
Our complimentary 2-day Delegate Passes for this event are now sold out. There are a limited number of Delegate Day Passes available for qualifying in-house counsel*. Please register online.
(* at the discretion of Alternative Events)