CEO and Coach, and formerly Head of UK & Ireland Regional Legal Team, Google
Experienced in running panels and facilitating conversations relating to legal design, legal tech, innovation. Loves people: mentoring, coaching. Professional grounding in the law:
– 15+ years practising law always with an international dimension.
– 10 years leading Google’s legal affairs for the UK & Ireland.
– First General Counsel at next generation identity verification start-up, Onfido. Created legal function; built team.
– Currently providing “General Counseling” as a service through Fondia, the Nordic region’s next generation legal services provider.
– Experience wide ranging, including: team building, litigation strategy, IP portfolio management, legal project management, government relations/policy, compliance, PR incident management, funding round lawyering, deal negotiation, contract drafting.
– Used to working in a fast paced environment.
- Vendor session: How can technology vendors help in-house legal to solve the user adoption problem?
Day 1 - Monday 3 February 2020 5:45 pm Main Stage