Vincent Cordo, Jr.
Central Legal Operations Officer
Industry leading client value pricing and project management professional with key account (KAMs) and inventory pipeline management proficiencies.
Experience building global client value, pricing, project management, and key account program initiatives at three AmLaw 50 firms. Expert in profit modeling & (KPIs) key performance indicator monitoring/quality metric analysis, inventory management, forecasting, client negotiations, developing fee arrangements and tight budget controls monitoring fee deals.
Hands on client expertise with key account pricing and legal project management oversite with strong customer relationships. Working with clients on strategic pricing and quality control, training, process mapping/improvement, KPI development, e-billing & task based billing standards/tracking, and outsource partnering.
1. Data & Dialogue, a relationship redefined.
2. Law Firm Pricing: Strategies, Roles, and Responsibilities.
● Alternative Fee Arrangements & Value Pricing
● Secondments to clients building/training project management & pricing teams
● Key Account Management (KAM) & Inventory “Pipeline” Management
● Strategic Planning
● Procurement & Contract Law
● Project Management: SixSigma, PMI, ITIL, AGILE
● Sales & Business Development
● Operating & Capital Budget Management
● Legal Matter Management, Process Improvement & Business Planning
● International Experience & Compliance (EU Data Privacy)
● Process Improvement & Knowledge Management
● Entrepreneur, StartUp advisory & investments
● Mergers & Acquisitions / Corporate Restructuring
● Information Technology
- Peer-to-Peer discussions – session A
Day 1 - Monday 3 February 2020 2:15 pm